Unrivaled Linear Scalability for NewSQL Databases.
Dynamic Load Balancing
Integrate with Data Lakes
Hybrid Row Columnar Comp.
Novel Dictionary Compression
Non Intrusive Elasticity
Efficient for Random Queries and Updates
Security by design at no cost
The basic principles for LxDB ("LeanXcale Database") transaction management are the following:
- Separation of commit from the visibility of committed data
- Proactive pre-assignment of commit timestamps to committing transactions
- Detection and resolution of conflicts before commit
- Transactions can commit in parallel due to:
- They do not conflict
- They have their commit timestamp already assigned that will determine its serialization order
- Visibility is regulated separately to guarantee the reading of fully consistent states
ACID transactions can scale because they are decomposed in different components that can be distributed and scaled independently.